Thursday, April 23, 2020

New Day, New Rules

Thanks to the coronavirus,we have new rules and practices, but I realized yesterday that all of us don't cooperate. My first compliance was to put on my mask before entering the supermarket. I wore my gold one. My new normal means I have a mask wardrobe.😊
I purchased the needed items and practiced the rule of 6 feet of space behind the lady in front of me. A lady got in line behind me and did not. She wanted to chat with me, but I politely cut it short. We both had on our masks, but she was too close to me, according to the new rules of social distancing.
Outside the store, a man in front of me stopped, took off his mask, sipped from a water bottle, and spat on the ground. I got 6 feet away from him in a hurry.
Finally, I saw a man leaning on his car which was parked near my car. He had his mask off while he dragged on a cigarette and blew the smoke into the air. I went to my car door farthest away from him and entered my car.
It was time to get back inside my house. Stay safe.
Smiles,
Sylvia
Visit me at www.sylviabrownroberts.com

2 comments:

  1. It just amazes me. Two people have rang my doorbell in the past 24 hours about cutting my yard! No thank you! We yell from the other side of the glass of a closed window. It's just amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Good for you, Nightwriter! We must use wise practices even if others don't! Be safe.

      Delete