Friday, April 10, 2020

Coronavirus Behaviors

Right now, the coronavirus pandemic makes us spend lots of time at home. It's for the safety of all of us. Here are some of my house behaviors this week:
I checked in on my Mom.
I participated in a virtual Sunday morning worship service.
I participated in a virtual Noon Prayer session.
I plan to sing hymns in a virtual Church Group Sing today at 6 p.m.
I deleted lots of old emails.
I did lots of laundry.
I did housework.
I ordered hair color because the hair salon is closed.
I did virtual workouts because the gym is closed.
I organized my "junk drawer" in my dresser.
I looked out of the window when I heard human voices outside my house.
I cooked food instead of ordering takeout.
I hung up on telemarketers, but in a pleasant way.
I increased my prayer time to remind me that God has this under control, no matter what we see now.
I thought about what we need to learn from this pandemic.
Next week, I plan to re-pot this cactus. I'm so excited it's growing so fast.
How are you using your time at home?
Stay safe.
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com
























No comments:

Post a Comment