Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Women Warriors

About a week ago, I was in a studio in Fishtown in Phila. for a photo shoot. I'm one of four women  to be featured in the October 2015 issue in an article about women and breast cancer.  The magazine name is REALWOMAN (engage.share.bond)  You can visit them online at REALWOMANONLINE.COM
They also have a Facebook page REALWOMANONLINE
You might want to check it out and "Like" their Facebook page. It's a positive publication.
I'm excited to see how the article comes out. I'm thankful to be a breast cancer survivor.
Here's my cell phone selfie from the photo shoot that day. I had finished my pictures and was chatting and and waiting for the other ladies and the group picture session. The professional makeup artist does good work! You'll see in the article. Please look for it.
Best wishes,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment