Thursday, September 3, 2015

Mom Blessings

Grace upon grace upon grace...
That's a favorite statement our minister makes. It helps us remember how God liberally gives to us. It helps me more appreciate my abundant blessings from God. They come every single day. We all woke up this morning, our first blessing for today.
Yesterday, I was blessed to experience my octogenarian mother receive anesthesia, undergo an operation, and wake up in recovery talking, according to her surgeon. When  my sister and I laid eyes on her in post-op, she was munching cheerfully on saltines, and smiling. She even asked for some more saltine crackers. She was hungry and happy and thankful. All of us who love her are thankful for this blessing also.
Thankfully,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment