Thursday, September 10, 2015

Playing House

This is my month to teach the little ones in Sunday School. We're going to build a house using blocks and role play a faithful family. The objective is for the children to learn how God wants the family to live and how family members should interact with love. I have most of the figures for the boys in my class. Today, I picked up 2 little brown female dolls. The girls in my class will decide if they're going to be mother and daughter, or 2 sisters. The problem is there were only 2 female dolls left at the store, and since they aren't identical, I know both of my girl students will want to work with the same doll. Which doll do you think that will be? The doll with the black hair or the doll with the pink hair?
Oh well, I'd better go to another store and find some more little female dolls.
Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

1 comment: