Monday, September 28, 2015

Pork Roll

On Saturday, I had a new experience. My sister and I went to Arm & Hammer Park for the Case's Pork Roll Eating Championship. It's funny, because my sister doesn't eat much, but we wanted to spend some time together, the park is nearby, and it was a beautiful day.
I've never been to a live food eating contest before. 12 contestants had 10 minutes to see who could eat the most pork roll sandwiches. I was amazed at the strategies they used to get those sandwiches swallowed down! I think the winner ate 32 sandwiches! 
So many types of sandwiches were available. I had the Oink,Cluck&Moo sandwich. My sister had The Classic sandwich. I was full after my one sandwich. Clearly, I don't have food eating contestant skills. LOL!
Check out the pork roll person on the left!   That's my delicious sandwich below.

No comments:

Post a Comment