Wednesday, February 3, 2021

When Your Parents Agree About Your Guy

  Mom gave this card to my husband for the 2020 holiday season. The words she wrote at the the end make my heart smile. Before the pandemic, my husband joined us at Mom's for Sunday dinner after worship services. But Covid-19 caused him to use extra precaution for her safety, especially because she's an octogenarian.  She follows the safety rules. He wants to be extremely careful about her exposure to extra people. He follows all the safety rules too, and he'd be heartbroken if she's mistakenly exposed to the virus. They miss each other at the family meals. They've built a strong mother-in-law/son-in-law relationship over the years. It touches my heart. Like my late father said about my future  husband years ago, "Tony's got a good heart." Mom agrees.

Smiles from Sylvia 

www.sylviabrownroberts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment