Friday, February 12, 2021

It's Under Control

 I'm trying to remember if this snowy night view is from the 2nd or 3rd recent snowstorm. The storms run together in my head. I'm clear on the fact that I choose to shovel  my old stone front steps because some of them can easily be knocked loose if hit the wrong way with a shovel. I know these steps like no one else does, so I shovel them gently. The rest of the snow can be handled by my husband or kind neighbor.

I wonder if all this recent precipitation, (there's more to come in the next few days), is to clear the air. There are lots of bad things hanging out in the air these days: viruses, hatred, lies, suspicion, death, violence, and so on...We're under lots of pressure, but it's comforting to remember that God is in charge. Be gentle with yourself and others. God's got it under control. Trust Him.    

  www.sylviabrownroberts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment