Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Those Broken Boot Moments

This is my broken boot. I tried to put it on in a hurry because I needed to go somewhere on a snowy day. The sole suddenly separated from the bottom! I had to search for other footwear to wear outside. This wasn't in my plan so it held me up a bit. I have  time issues. I don't like to be late. God is working on me with this, so I'm better than I used to be😊. I took a breath, and then I had a laugh at my situation. 
 Life sometimes gives you a "Broken Boot" moment. You don't see it coming and you think you don't have time for it because you have other things to do and it slows you down. When that moment appears, try a deep breath, a prayer, some laughter. Don't allow a "Broken Boot" moment to set a negative tone for your day.
Smiles from Sylvia,
Visit me at www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment