Monday, January 11, 2021

What's That Smell?

 Last Tuesday, there was a strange odor coming from the basement. That's where the gas water heater and the furnace are located.  I remembered that something that smells like rotten eggs is added to the gas that comes into homes so residents can smell a gas leak, which can be deadly. I wasn't certain that was the smell, but I called the gas and electric company, followed the instructions given (open some windows, don't use electrical appliances, etc.). I waited for the technician. Suddenly, a rush of anxiety crept into my spirit, so I thought about these two scriptures, went into prayer, and my spirit settled. The technician did a thorough check. It wasn't a gas leak. The source of the smell is a post for another day😊.

🙏I'm in awe of the power of prayer.🙏   

Visit Sylvia @ www.sylviabrownroberts.com


2 comments:

  1. God is Good. I am so glad that I came across your card on my desk today. I don't know if you remember me but you have secretly been a mentor to my writing career. Also cool to see that your book is going to become a movie! God Bless you and keep you. I will be adding a link on my cite to your cite. Thank you for what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God is good indeed! It's great to hear from you! I'm glad you saw my card, too. I remember you. Thanks for the kind words. Your page looks great! I plan to link to yours once I figure out the process. It takes me longer, but I usually get it done. Lol! May God bless you and yours. I'll keep in touch.

      Delete