Wednesday, December 9, 2020

My Cell Phone Died

"Goodbye, old friend."

I was late to the party when it came to getting a cell phone, but once I got the hang of it, I saw the need for one. I've had at least five of them over the years, but I don't like to switch from one cell phone to another. After sending me several notifications that she was ill, my five year-old cell phone died yesterday, so I got a new one. Buying a newer version of Samsung was the easy part. Figuring out how to switch the data from my old Samsung was not as easy for me, but that was because I had an attitude about the process and the necessity of it. Plus, I had gotten so used to the old phone that I could use some apps without paying much attention. I knew where everything was. The letters and numbers on the old one were bigger. All my settings were just where I like them. The old one fit perfectly in my hand. 

Well, as they say, "I'll go get some cheese to go along with this WHINE😀!" In a few weeks, I'm sure the new one and I will be getting along quite well.

Smiles from Sylvia😊

Visit me at www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment