Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Walking on the Mountaintop

When we humans get too "big for our britches" as my late father used to say, all we have to do is look at God's magnificent creations. This one is Table Mountain in South Africa. On a recent trip there, I and my fellow travelers were carried from the ground in a cable car up to the mountaintop. As we walked around and observed some of the wildlife and rock formations, I was impressed that I'd entered another piece of this vast creation called Earth. The air was different, more pure. It was tranquil, even with all the tourists. The sky and the mist that hovered over the top of the mountain was breathtaking.
The fact that Sylvia walked around the top of a mountain with no fear was amazing. I think I got so caught up with God's majestic creation that I forgot to be afraid.
Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment