Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Writing Time Flies

I ran across this article from a book signing event in 2010. This was the year my first novel,
  Behind Church Doors, was published. That was almost eight years ago. I remember how exciting it was to see my work in print. I got a rush when I was with a group of people who had read my novel and wanted to discuss it with me and others. I still have that excitement and feel that rush in 2018! Little did I know in 2010 that the first novel would be followed by two more and become a series I named the CHURCH DOORS series. Now, I'm working hard on the fourth novel in the series, because the plan is for it to be released this year. Today, I just about completed the wedding chapter for NikkiMac and minister Adam Greene. The reception is awesome! You're going to enjoy being a guest at this event!
If you don't know about the CHURCH DOORS series, go to www.sylviabrownroberts.com and enjoy the journey!
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment