Tuesday, January 20, 2015

iPod Gone

I don't lose things often. I guess that's why it nags me when I do. My latest lost-and- not-yet- found item is my iPod shuffle. It's not much bigger than a large postage stamp, and I've had it for almost 2 years. I lost it in October 2014, and it's been long past the time I usually find my lost things. When I stop looking for them, they usually turn up in an overlooked place.
My little iPod...I'd finally mastered the technique of downloading music from iTunes with my iTunes gift cards. My now-21 year old patiently walked me through the process.
I've looked all over for it. I believe it's somewhere in this house, so I'm going to relax and let it turn up.
Have you lost anything lately?
Always hopeful,
Sylvia
Website: www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment