Thursday, January 20, 2022

In These Shoes

I bought these shoes about 21 years ago. I've only worn them once. They occupy a space in the top of my closet. I don't favor light-colored shoes because I always get them dirty. I don't want to throw these shoes out or give them away. I look at them every few years, then put them back in the closet.

QUESTIONS:
Why do you think I keep them?
Why do you think I bought light-colored shoes?

ANSWERS:
These are the shoes I wore at my wedding in 2000.
They have sentimental value to me.
I bought light-colored shoes because they looked great with the wedding dress made by my brother Ray, the fashion designer.
I'm still with the man I walked up to in these shoes to meet the preacher on our wedding day.



Do you also have shoes or some other clothing item you haven't worn, but you've kept it  because it means a certain something to you? Let me know at info@sylviabrownroberts.com

Sending you positive thoughts,

Sylvia

www.sylviabrownroberts.com


 






    





 


No comments:

Post a Comment