Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Sleeping Alone or Sleeping With?

When you're used to someone sleeping in bed with you, it feels different when they don't. This is not a sad tale. This is about looking at the situation in more ways than one. Some people would rather sleep alone. Some people never want to sleep alone. It doesn't happen often, but when my husband's not here due to business travel, the bed isn't as warm on a cold winter night. I don't get to comfortably drift into sleep listening to his familiar breathing pattern. I don't get the sense of knowing that someone I trust is sleeping next to me.

On the other hand, on the rare times I do sleep alone, I don't have to search for the television remote in the morning. I only have to make up one side of the bed in the morning: my side.

I opt for sharing the bed with my partner. Your thoughts?

Smiles😊!   www.sylviabrownroberts.com



No comments:

Post a Comment