Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Girl Scout "S'mores"

I bought some Girl Scout cookies to support the fundraising project for the niece of a friend of mine. It's been a while since I purchased any Girl Scout cookies. I don't think I had Girl Scout "S'mores" before. These are good cookies, but not my favorite ones from the Girl Scouts. I'll post about those on another day. 😊
What I like more about this package is the picture. Three joyful females having fun in a natural setting. Diversity. No hand-held devices. Instead, marshmallows on sticks. Camping. Sisterhood. Mentors. The word message is simple, yet powerful: talk with your friends, do fun things, get to know everyone better.  
Wisdom from a girl.
Adults can sometimes learn lots from children.
Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment