Monday, March 5, 2018

Save Bookstores and Libraries

Classics Bookstore is another place where I got a chance to introduce and promote my first novel!  I think these pictures were taken June 12, 2010.  It was an exciting experience. I'm thankful for the opportunity and I still have contact with the bookstore. Eric at Classics Bookstore definitely supports local authors and the community.
Eric at Classics Books<book_cellar@mindspring.com
Today, I heard from a radio host how we need to give strong support to the libraries in our communities and to encourage children to visit them. I agree.  Many cities don't have as many libraries as they used to have. The same is true for bookstores. If you have one or more in your area, please support them and encourage children to do so. It's a good thing.
Happy reading!
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment