Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Transition


In this decade of my life, I'm used to hearing about colleagues, high school classmates, and people my age and older leaving this earth. I've given many sympathy cards, attended many funerals, viewed some bodies (I don't view bodies much these days because I want the memories of the person in animation to be my prominent ones.)
In a couple of days, I plan to attend the celebration of life service for a first cousin who left this earth at a young age. It was sudden and it was surprising. We live far from each other, so I kept up with him mostly through Facebook, as I do with many of my younger cousins who live far away.
Humans-we know our birth date, but we don't know our earth end date. God knows.


A pic of lovely flowers for my cousin Franklin.
Love,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment