Thursday, September 22, 2016

Traveling Grace

Yesterday I was reminded of how God watches over us through dangers seen and unseen.
I picked up my mother to drive to the church building for a meeting followed by Wednesday Night Bible Class. We were about halfway there when another car zoomed down a cross street on my right. He was supposed to stop, but I could see out of the corner of my eye that he might not. I braked and veered left. Then he saw me. Our eyes met and all I could do was whisper, "Thank you, Lord."
I waited as he drove through the intersection. Forget about my right of way. I wanted him safely away from us. His car could have collided with my passenger side, where my precious mother sat!
I'm sure you can also recall a time when God protected you from danger.
I give praise and thanks to Him.
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment