Thursday, September 8, 2016

Learning Curve

A note to myself: don't try to get acquainted with both a new cell phone and a more sophisticated computer at the same time. My Baby Boomer brain is almost fried from reading directions and attempting tasks by trial and error.
I still haven't figured out how to copy pictures to my new pictures file. I had to redo my phone contacts because they didn't transfer, although some other features did. Next I plan to get back to my Instagram because I don't want to start a new one. I actually have some followers! A major task is to master the Word program because I use it to write my novels.
I'm not going to give up. It may take me longer than it would take a 20, 30, or 40  year-old, but I plan to learn this new stuff.
Smiles,
 Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

1 comment:

  1. Learning two things at the same time can be very stressful and overwhelming. I learn better when someone gives me verbal instructions as opposed to reading instructions and doing it on my own. Call your phone carrier and let them walk you through transferring your pictures. They have techical people who can help you with that and can be done in a matter of minutes. I promise this will relieve your brain from stress.

    ReplyDelete