Monday, August 10, 2015

Task List

My day began with my usual list of tasks to perform and my usual energy to get stuff done. From my prayer and devotional time until late morning, I was on task. But somewhere this afternoon, I got sidetracked.
Zumba class was canceled today, but I didn't know that until I was outside the gym pulling on the door handle and reading the "Closed" sign. After I sat outside in my car for 15 minutes, I accepted the fact that I couldn't cross Zumba class off my task list for today. Back home to make some business phone calls and write emails. I was about 50% successful with that before interruptions to provide health insurance info for family coverage. After that, I got hungry, so I stopped to eat leftovers. This caused me to miss the time I was supposed to call the doctor to reschedule an appointment. I have to move that task to tomorrow. I tried to download some pictures, but my camera decided not to cooperate. Daydreamed about the salmon dinner my husband promised to prepare later. Thought about the laundry and put in a load. Little has gone according to my plan, so I guess I'll read some more of  Revival, by Stephen King until dinner is ready. Then, off to song practice with Joyful Noise.
I'll make a new task list for tomorrow. It's all good. Smiles!
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment