Thursday, August 13, 2015

Dollar Tree

Does this happen to you?
I went to Dollar Tree, where every item costs one dollar. I needed a lint brush. I never leave Dollar Tree having spent just a dollar, so I allowed myself a five dollar budget. Of course I
spent more than five dollars. Of course, I have an explanation. Here are the pictures of my items and the receipt and my reasoning.
Readers! Where else can you get them for $1? I always need sticky notes. Lint brush-that's what I went for in the first place. Cooking covers- so my microwave doesn't get food splatters. Cough drops-good price. Round facial swabs-need these. Paperclips- I've been looking all over for them. Zipper bags-kitchen essential. Animal crackers-great snack. Antacids-travel size containers are nice for trips. Tuna salad kit-good snack with everything in the container. Goblet- I don't have one like this at home.
I rest my case.
Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment