Friday, February 13, 2015

Satellite Radio

Okay. This Baby Boomer is late to the party, but I'm glad I finally made it. My latest discovery is SiriusXM satellite radio.  Joyce, my sister friend, told me about it quite awhile ago, but I didn't pay too much attention. I continued to listen to my FM and AM stations and was somewhat content. Still, I couldn't access enough talk radio, only National Public Radio. Then, I got a new radio with satellite access and Joyce showed me how to locate some stations. Wow! Every week I find another! Satellite Radio is a huge listening universe! Currently, I hang out on Urban View (#126) with Maggie Linton, Joe Madison, Sharpton, Karen Hunter, Lou Hutt, and others. I don't always agree with all of them, but they give me something to think about. For Jazz, I enjoy Watercolors (#66). Next for me is a search of Christian Radio stations for talk and gospel music.  CNN is #115. NPR is #122.  There's an Entertainment section, too.The search continues.
 I have to figure out how to customize my satellite radio listening experience. I'll be late to that party  too, but I plan to get there.
Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment