Monday, March 15, 2021

Wake All The Way Up!

I made a mess this morning. I loaded my trusty old drip coffeemaker to brew a fresh pot, then I went back upstairs. When I returned to the kitchen, coffee and coffee grounds were all over the counter. It took me a few minutes before it dawned on me that I had put the coffee filter in the machine and filled it with ground coffee, but didn't put the filter into the removable holder first. What a waste of good coffee! My lesson for today: when I stay up late at night reading and writing, make sure I'm all the way alert in the morning before I operate the coffeemaker. 

You do something odd in your morning routine because although you are out of bed and moving around, you're not fully awake. Has this ever happened to you? Or is it just me?😊

Sylvia

 www.sylviabrownroberts.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment