Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Happy Birthday, Sis!



This is a salad with grilled chicken. There's another salad across the table, but it's not in view. The significance of this picture is what you cannot see in the picture.
Yesterday, my sister and I took time from our busy schedules and met for a spontaneous lunch and "sister chat" in honor of her birthday. We each had a salad and shared a conversation.
It was a good conversation, full of love, support, and respect for one another.
Sometimes we're silly, like the two little girls who grew up in the Brown family home.
Sometimes we're kinda deep, like the concerned educators we became as adults.
We don't always agree with one another, but we always listen to each other.
We have distinctly different personalities, but similar qualities from each of our parents.
We really SEE each other.
I'm blessed to have her as my sister. I thank God for her.
Love you, Peggy!
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment