Monday, June 3, 2019

Tuna Hoagie, Anyone?

Tuna hoagies are my latest reminder that between completing a movie with my Co-Executive Producer, completing a fourth novel in the CHURCH DOORS series, keeping up with church work, practicing for a concert, a Book Club reading, planning a school reunion, and family- I MUST SLOW DOWN!
The two hoagies you see actually represent a total of four hoagies. Let me explain: I thought I ordered two hoagies: one for me and one for my husband, from Dominick's. However, when  I went to Dominick's to pick them up, the guy there said I hadn't called the order in. As I stood there feeling confused, it hit me that I'd ordered from Valentino's, not Dominick's!
Embarrassed, I asked the guy at Dominick's to make me two tuna hoagies while I waited. I got them and realized that by this time, two hoagies were waiting for me at Valentino's. It was too late to cancel that first order! Guilt set in. I couldn't ignore the fact that it would cost Valentino's a profit if I didn't pay for the order. How would I want to be treated?
I took the two hoagies from Dominick's and drove to Valentino's to get the first two I called in. I spent more money on four hoagies, but I felt better in the end. 😊
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment