Thursday, March 21, 2019

Burying Hatchets

Here's a  new recreation business near our city. It's called Bury the Hatchet.  Perhaps it's new to me because I'm a Baby Boomer and it maybe appeals to a younger crowd.
I've heard the term bury the hatchet. I think it means to end an argument and make peace.

However, this is an axe-throwing activity. I've watched them build this business. I think it's going to be interesting, but look at the business placement: an axe-throwing business next to a vision center.
Thinking like the writer I am, I consider this: the axe-throwing will take place next to the vision business. I hope the customers who need vision products (like eyeglasses and contact lenses) visit the vision center before they go to the axe-throwing business and throw axes! What a story this could be! I'm just saying!

Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment