Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Sky and Cloud Show

Clouds interest me. When we were children, my friends and I would play a game. We'd gaze at clouds and say what we saw based on the cloud shapes. Sometimes we'd see shapes of animals, toys, even scary creatures! We had vivid imaginations.
Here's a cloud formation I spotted on my way home from Bible Class on May 31, 2017. It was fascinating because the left sky was clear and still, but the right sky was covered with thick, layered clouds. I wish I had done a video because the clouds on the top right were moving within the layers! The clouds were moving more like smoke moves. It looked like trouble was brewing in the sky, but there was no rain, thunder, or lightning.
God's amazing creation!
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment