Friday, December 19, 2014

This is my new blog.

This is my new blog. The themes will sometimes be similar to www.nikolisthoughts.blogspot.com. At this point, I want to connect all of my writing with all or part of my name: Sylvia Brown-Roberts. I hope those followers of www.nikolisthoughts.blogspot.com will come over and follow me at www.sistersylvia.blogspot.com.
Lots of things are happening with my writing. I've almost completed my draft of the 3rd novel in the "Church Doors" series. This novel should be published in the first half of 2015. Lots of readers' questions about NikkiMac and her fellow church members will be answered in this last book (for a while) in the "Church Doors"  trilogy.

It's great when fellow authors share the word about each other's work. I met fellow author Frances Frost at a Reading Divas literary conference in Bowie, MD earlier this year. We took a picture holding each other's novel. Hers is called Life in Spades, and my book club (Sisters With Attitude) placed it on our 2015 reading list. Frances holds my first novel, Behind Church Doors.
Happy reading to all.
Best wishes,
Sylvia
www.sistersylvia.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment