Thursday, August 1, 2024

Slow Down Sometimes

 

Today I got a message to SLOW DOWN.

I arrived at Mom's. My sister and I were to take her to a medical appointment.  When I got there, my very punctual sister wasn't there. 

Mom was surprised to see me, so she checked her calendar. Then, I checked my calendar. I was a day ahead of myself. The appointment is for tomorrow! We laughed about it. 

I left Mom's and I slowed down enough to play. I got my favorite breakfast sandwich, bought a cute top at Marshall's, and I strolled the aisles of  Dollar Tree. 

When I got home, I chuckled at myself. I put aside a writing assignment and did some sewing instead.  I got rid of some thoughts from my crowded brain. I chilled out, and it was a good move.


Remember to slow down when needed

I'm Always Sylvia.
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment