Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Vengeance is not Mine

 

Recently, a repair person charged me more than I should have been charged, but I couldn't prove it. It's a challenge when something breaks that you don't know much about fixing. This picture of the dark cloud represents my anger once I figured out I'd been overcharged. But then, I had a thought! The repair person may have charged me too much, but I won't explode. The Lord will take care of the shady repair person. The Lord doesn't want me to avenge. People who take advantage of others will eventually get handled. I won't use the company's services anymore. I'll tell them why if they ask me. No anger for me. Instead, I'll keep trusting in the Lord. (Romans 12:17-19)

I'm Always Sylvia.  

www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment