Monday, September 16, 2024

It's Email Newsletter Time!


 Here I am with a copy of one of my email newsletter pages. I'm holding a picture of me with MORE GRACE, the newest novel in my Church Doors series of Faith Works Stories.  I like to make one copy of each of my email newsletters and place it  in a notebook. That might seem odd to some people, but it works for me. I'm an author who often builds story scenes from the experiences I have as I go through the day. I find people interesting to observe. It can be a unique sound of laughter, the way they walk, the style of dress, the way they interact with others, the joy they spread, the way they speak, and more. 

I invite you to subscribe to my email newsletter: Church Doors, The Newsletter. The September 2024 issue is scheduled to publish on September 23, 2024. Email me at info@sylviabrownroberts.com  and let me know to email the newsletter to you. We have a Giveaway in this issue! I look forward to hearing from you this week.

I'm Always Sylvia.  www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment