Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Bags, Bags, Bags

I should always follow the rules that work for me. Case in point: those carousels for plastic bags the cashiers use in some stores. My rule: ask the cashier how many bags I have as I gather them to place in my cart. That way, I count the bags of purchases to make sure I leave with what I bought. I didn't follow this rule yesterday, so when I looked for this cough syrup at home yesterday evening, I realized I didn't count my bags. I must have left this bag hanging on the carousel at the store.
Good news! I returned to the store today and asked a cashier about it.  She looked in an area behind the counter and then handed it to me! I thanked her enthusiastically.  I think she tried to make me feel better by saying, "Yesterday, a customer left without the broom she paid for."
Smiles,
Sylvia
www.sylviabrownroberts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment